Monday, May 26, 2008

That's life.

When the chips are down, we yell! That's it! Those comfy terms that explain how we get back up kinda lose me. I mean, what did they expect? A hypothesis on sorrow and despair? The performance gap, perhaps, is more agreeable. To take it a step further, gainful involvement and engagement really does work. Given a certain set of variables that one can work with and around, the rest seems to fall into place like a charm! I used to think earning my own money was the biggest thing since blue jeans. I could be right.

Now I am at a point that seems unbelievably important. Do I finally find those red shoes and take off or look around and find the original plan? Or plan A, in other words?

This begs the question: why do we lose our way so often? Are we all passive herds that make merry on roast pork? I think not. But, you know, takes one to know one - we have to sometimes see the spark. Relationships have always befuddled me. They do that in a way I find strange, to say the least. Where was I? Where did I go and lose these great feelings and people? Do they exist in my plane of reality at all? Or is mine completely out of whack?

And then, I look around and see the folks that are within hearing distance and think, seriously?

I do like people. Really.

With that out of the way, I feel like patting myself on the back. I do know about stir crazy, then? With all that jazz about social networking, I have not yet, to this day, received a single invitation to, basically, social network. What does that entail? For me, it involves a couple of those variables I wrote about up there. How about you?

No comments: